UPDATE posted 26/04/2019
We're very much looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Wednesday 1st May from 6PM. We've got a fantastic line-up confirmed for our 20th Meetup:
The World’s Largest Deployment of Alteryx at ASDA/Wal-Mart - Rafal
• World’s largest deployment of Alteryx at ASDA/Wal-Mart – Excuse me, do you speak Alteryx?
• Alteryx as part of a wider ecosystem of dependencies – Real Time Visual Analytics with Alteryx, Adobe API and Tableau API
• Alteryx as an orchestration tool to make different technologies speak to each other: Alteryx, SharePoint API, SalesForce and Microsoft PowerApps
Matching Ships and Planes using Alteryx Spatial - Savio
• Vessel (Ships) Matching Use Case
• Using Alteryx to do Geospatial matching and validation of the matching process
• Other Use Cases & what’s next at Inmarsat
Using Alteryx Server to Understand how users are using Alteryx - Chris
• Connecting to the Server’s MongoDB
• What insights are available
• How to collect usage data
• How this can be used to identify training needs and usage across a large team
How to build a business based on Customer Success - Libby
• How to build a business based on customer success
• Women of Analytics
• Ask Libby Anything
Please do share with friends and colleagues and as always, please could you update your status on MeetUp if you are no longer able to attend so we can provide food and drink for the correct number of people.
We're aiming to finish up by 8:30 in the Alteryx Office and I'm sure there will be a group of people heading to a pub close by to continue the conversations and to watch the second half of the Champions League Semi Final between Barcelona and Liverpool.
After the In Person Certification Evening we're pleased to announce the 3rd London Alteryx User Group of 2019 (and our 20th in total(!) and we have a very special visitor in store for you all...
Libby Duane Adams an Alteryx Co-Founder and the Chief Customer Officer will be over in London and will be attending and presenting at the next meetup on May 1st 2019. It'll be a fantastic opportunity to hear from the co-founder of the incredible platform that we all love and a chance to network with her on the day.
Our 2nd confirmed special guest will be Savio Henriques, BI Manager at Inmarsat (the world leader in global, mobile satellite communications), who have just accepted an offer to be acquired for a whapping £2.6bn! Savio will share how his organisation are using Alteryx Spatial to "Match Ships and Planes" across the globe!
We have at least one spare spot on the agenda if anyone is interested in sharing their personal or organisations Alteryx journey in front of some very esteemed guests - Please get in touch if you're interested in speaking (even if just for 5 minutes!)
Detailed Agenda to be updated in the coming weeks.
Look forward to seeing you all back at Alteryx HQ on 1st May!
Please do only register if you plan on attending and please update your registration status if you can no longer make it - We've been having A LOT of no-shows recently which is frustrating when trying to plan food, drinks and venue space :)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer