13th International Conference on VLSI (VLSI 2022)
December 23 ~ 24, 2022, Sydney, Australia
13th International Conference on VLSI (VLSI 2022) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of VLSI. Original, unpublished papers, describing research in the general area of VLSI are solicited. Both theoretical and experimental research results are welcome in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
• VLSI Design
• Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
• Low Power and Power Aware Design
• Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance
• Emerging Technologies
• Post-CMOS VLSI
• VLSI Applications (Communications, Video, Security, Sensor Networks, etc)
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by November 26, 2022. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from VLSI 2022, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
• International Journal of VLSI Design & Communication Systems (VLSICS)
• Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ) - WJCI Indexed
• International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)
• International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) - WJCI, INSPEC Indexed
• Information Technology in Industry (ITII)
Third Batch : (Submissions after October 08, 2022)
• Submission Deadline : November 26, 2022
• Authors Notification : December 16, 2022
• Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : December 19, 2022