[0x69] - The Meet
We started the year with a bang with a great selection of skilled speakers sharing their tools and secrets of the trade. If you didn't have the opportunity to join us, don't miss our next gathering to delve into the strange world of InfoSec.
As usual, we ask you for some help with the logistics. Be sure to RSVP yes only when you are 100% sure you can attend. Thanks in advance.
In the meantime, you can join our Slack chat (https://oposec.herokuapp.com/) to discuss all kind of hackish stuff and, of course, interact with others members.
Hope to see you soon.
Learn something new, get to know other g33ks, build an information security community/group in the Porto area and, the most important thing, have fun.
- Who are you? (New participants small introduction)
- Cryptanalysis 101 - Breaking a password 'hash' (EN/PT) by João Gil (@jack64)
- The idea of a Self-sovereignty (EN/PT) by Pedro Coelho (@toipacoelho)
- Data Recovery in your basement 101 (EN/PT) by Miguel Oliveira (@drug)
- Challenge Write-up (PT) by José Sousa (@k414x)
* Social drinks on the house 😉
"The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present. Today..."
"The resistance identified a Cyberdyne Systems old management portal. That portal is the key to get the master lock code to disable all internal AI chips of the machines. Breat into the portal and get the code. All hope for Humanity rests on your shoulders. Good luck soldier."
If you have a solution talk to @vibrio.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer