We are welcomed by Helloprint, which coincidentally is located at 42workspace!
Helloprint has took the liberty to invite Guido Schmutz to come talk at our stage!
But what will he be addressing you ask? Well, the following topics:
- How to handle de-duplication of events/messages in Kafka
- Keeping track of offsets and consumer groups
- How handle exceptions/failure and recovery in event driven environment
- Correlation event ids and monitoring through Kafka
- Librdkafka production configurations
- Scaling and partitioning
So come and join us at Helloprint!
19:00 - 20:00 - Doors open & Food
20:00 - 20:15 - A word from our organizers / location sponsor
20:15 - 21:30 - Guido Schmutz
21:30 - ?? - Round up and start of Social!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer